Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/17 11:55:12 UTC

Shall we move the axiom version to 1.2.10-SNAPSHOT

Synapse trunk depends on Axis2 SNAPSHOT and Axis2 ANAPSHOT depends on
Axiom 1.2.10-SNAPSHOT. But Synapse still uses the Axiom 1.9.0 version. Shall
we move to the Axiom SNAPSHOT?

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Tech Lead, WSO2 Inc
http://wso2.org

Re: Shall we move the axiom version to 1.2.10-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@wso2.com>.
On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Synapse trunk depends on Axis2 SNAPSHOT and Axis2 ANAPSHOT depends on
> Axiom 1.2.10-SNAPSHOT. But Synapse still uses the Axiom 1.9.0 version. Shall
> we move to the Axiom SNAPSHOT?

+1.

Rajika

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hhhmm, it seems that the axis2 next release cannot depend on axiom 1.2.9 and
hence waiting for a axiom 1.2.10 release? so this change should be OK.

Ruwan

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Supun,

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Heshan Suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Synapse trunk depends on Axis2 SNAPSHOT and Axis2 ANAPSHOT depends on
> Axiom 1.2.10-SNAPSHOT. But Synapse still uses the Axiom 1.9.0 version. Shall
> we move to the Axiom SNAPSHOT?
>
> Thanks,
> Supun..
>
> --