Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Evgeni <e_...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/25 12:42:44 UTC

more diagnostics?

When I deploy an ear I get "Module was not an EJB:
test0aa.jar"

When I deploy the jar only I get "No deployer found:,
moduleFileD:\TestProjects9063\servletNbean
_geronimo\build\ear\test0aa.jar"

Is there a log file which provides some more
diagnostics - about what namely causes the problem?

Re: more diagnostics?

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com>.
Are you using the lastest nightly build?

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/geronimo/nightly/2004-09-14/

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom