Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by "Tan,Zhongyi" <ta...@baidu.com> on 2018/03/06 04:31:52 UTC

Re: ECharts @ The ASF - Next Steps

Hi, kevin,

I have send the Software Grant Agreement document already,so the #1 is done。

As the ICLAs,  I have pushed all 8 developer of chars to sign and send out their ICLAs already.
Here is the list
developer       Signed and Send ICLA    Subscribe to maillist
Su Shuang       susuang@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>   yes
Shen Yi shenyi@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>     yes
Zhang Wenli     ovilia@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>     yes
Li Deqing       deqingli@apache.org<ma...@apache.org> yes
Dong Rui        errorrik@apache.org<ma...@apache.org> yes
Lin Zhifeng     kener@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>       yes
Wang Junting    wangdd@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>     yes
Huang Houjin    dafo@apache.org<ma...@apache.org> yes

So we can move on to transfer repo now?
Thanks

在 2018/2/24 上午11:12, "Kevin A. McGrail" <ke...@mcgrail.com>> 写入:

On 2/23/2018 9:38 PM, Tan,Zhongyi wrote:
Thanks, now the status webpage has been updated.

It looks great.

What to do next?
Is it time to migrate the git repo?

IMO, yes.  SGA, ICLAs and the code repos are #1 #2 & #3 from my
perspective.

Best,

KAM

Re: ECharts @ The ASF - Next Steps

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Thanks Zhang. I am happy to be helpful.

To be clear I meant ask infra for their if so pissang can add then with
full rights to make the transfer.

Posted by Wenli Zhang <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

It looks correct to me.

John

Posted by Wenli Zhang <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wenli Zhang <ov...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dave,

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

Posted by Wenli Zhang <ov...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Hi Zhang, you have SGAs filed and ICLA's from the committers so definitely
get that moving.  I would contact Infra.  See
http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact#requesting-menu and they'll send
you to issues.apache.org/jira where you can put in a request.

That request should likely state your goal and they can discuss git and
mirrors on github and what's possible, etc.

Re: Issue tracking and import from github, I would again open a ticket with

Posted by Wenli Zhang <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.