Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by "Robinson.Gerald" <ro...@ensco.com> on 2004/07/20 15:34:01 UTC

RE: client certificates: contribution

Tim Wild,

I'm running into the same roadblocks everyone seems to.  I have an application that needs to make http(s) requests from the Application Server to some URL.  These URLs are SiteMinded, which means I need to pass header info, cookies AND a certificate.  The application is not mine, but uses HTTPClient to do 2 of the 3.  Would you be so kind as to supply me with some idea's on how I would get HTTPClient to send a certificate, please?

Thank you for your time,
Jere Robinson