Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Beuter Bjoern (DS/ESP2) *" <Bj...@de.bosch.com> on 2003/01/29 15:58:00 UTC

changing skin failed

I read document "Using Forrest" in the internet and I try to change the
layout of my 'testproject', but it still not working.
I am only able to change the skin usinf command 'forrest' if I copy my
modified 'testproject' files to forrest home sources
C:\Programme\apache-forrest\context\skins\forrest-site. It is currently the
only way to change the skin layout.
Changes in file forrest.properties have no effects.
I am working under Win2000, JDK1.3.1, forrest bin distrib. 0.2.1

best regards / with compliments / mit freundlichen Grüßen

Björn Beuter

Robert Bosch GmbH
DS/ESP2 (Fe052/3)
Postfach 30 02 20
Tel: 0711/811-23 283
Fax: 0711/811-23 804 (Fax)

Re: changing skin failed

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 03:58:00PM +0100, Beuter Bjoern (DS/ESP2) * wrote:
> I read document "Using Forrest" in the internet and I try to change the
> layout of my 'testproject', but it still not working.
> I am only able to change the skin usinf command 'forrest' if I copy my
> modified 'testproject' files to forrest home sources
> C:\Programme\apache-forrest\context\skins\forrest-site. It is currently the
> only way to change the skin layout.

If you manually delete the build/ directory between builds, does it work?
This bug seems to be fixed in 0.3.

--Jeff