Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "asaf.lahav" <as...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 17:42:49 UTC

ElementXObj namespace & prefix

Hi all,

How can I resolve a namespace prefix when all I have is ElementXObj instance
(taken from a valid xmlObject)?

RE: ElementXObj namespace & prefix

Posted by "asaf.lahav" <as...@gmail.com>.
The ElementXobj is wrapper object of the underlying xml element.
When I perform 'getDomNode()' on xmlobject I get an object of such type
which is an inner type (non-public).

Let's say I would like to implement implementation specific code. In which I
would like to perform an 'instanceof' operator on a XmlBeans originated
Node. What type should I check agains (since ElementXobj is non-public)?

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.