Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2018/10/16 23:45:01 UTC

[DISCUSS] Dropping hadoop-accelerator download

Igniters,

I would like to suggest dropping the hadoop accelerator distribution of
Apache Ignite. Note, that it does not mean dropping any features. We are
still going to support IGFS, in-memory map reduce, spark integration, etc.
However, the hadoop-accelerator downloadable is putting extra pressure on
the community to test and document, which can be avoided. All the features
will still be supported through regular Ignite distribution.

Any objections?

D.

Re: [DISCUSS] Dropping hadoop-accelerator download

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Here it is: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9953

--
Denis

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
No objections from my side.

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.
+1
I asked a few guys, who use Ignite with Spark integration and  (sometimes)
IGFS, nobody use it via Hadoop Accelerator build

ср, 17 окт. 2018 г. в 4:12, Valentin Kulichenko <

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.