Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/23 06:19:16 UTC

[VOTE] Sandesha2C 0.90 Release

Hi All,

It is time to release Sandesha2C. I suggest this be done in parallel to
Axis2c 1.0 release.
This release is supposed to be used with the Axis2C 1.0 distribution
which will be soon released.

Features of this release include:

   1.  Support for WS-ReliableMessaging in both client side and server
side of Axis2C.
         (according   the the WS-ReliableMessaging specification
February 2005 and
         WS-ReliableMessaging specification August 2006).
   2. Pluggable storage framework.
   3. Configurable delivery assurances. Eexactly once delivery assurance
is guaranteed.
   4. Support for both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2.
   5. Client API, which provides features for both general and advance
users.
   6. Samples to test RM scenarios.
   7. Interoperablity with java and .net.
   8. Documentation
Here is my +1 for a Sandesha2C 0.90 release.

Thanks,
Damitha

Re: [VOTE] Sandesha2C 0.90 Release

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me
-Jaliya

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Devs,
    I think we have to call the vote on the binaries.
    There was an issue sometime back on voting on the feature list but
not on the actual release.
    So can we please call this vote on actual binaries?

Samsa...

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me
-Jaliya

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
+1 for the release.

Thanks

- Manjula

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
+1 for the release.

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
+1 for the release.

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Devs,

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the release , do you have any idea about the date ?

Thanks
Deepal

> Hi All,
>
> It is time to release Sandesha2C. I suggest this be done in parallel
> to Axis2c 1.0 release.
> This release is supposed to be used with the Axis2C 1.0 distribution
> which will be soon released.
>
> Features of this release include:
>
>   1.  Support for WS-ReliableMessaging in both client side and server
> side of Axis2C.
>         (according   the the WS-ReliableMessaging specification
> February 2005 and
>         WS-ReliableMessaging specification August 2006).
>   2. Pluggable storage framework.
>   3. Configurable delivery assurances. Eexactly once delivery
> assurance is guaranteed.
>   4. Support for both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2.
>   5. Client API, which provides features for both general and advance
> users.
>   6. Samples to test RM scenarios.
>   7. Interoperablity with java and .net.
>   8. Documentation
> Here is my +1 for a Sandesha2C 0.90 release.
>
> Thanks,
> Damitha

Deepal

Re: [VOTE] Sandesha2C 0.90 Release

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the release , do you have any idea about the date ?

Thanks
Deepal

> Hi All,
>
> It is time to release Sandesha2C. I suggest this be done in parallel
> to Axis2c 1.0 release.
> This release is supposed to be used with the Axis2C 1.0 distribution
> which will be soon released.
>
> Features of this release include:
>
>   1.  Support for WS-ReliableMessaging in both client side and server
> side of Axis2C.
>         (according   the the WS-ReliableMessaging specification
> February 2005 and
>         WS-ReliableMessaging specification August 2006).
>   2. Pluggable storage framework.
>   3. Configurable delivery assurances. Eexactly once delivery
> assurance is guaranteed.
>   4. Support for both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2.
>   5. Client API, which provides features for both general and advance
> users.
>   6. Samples to test RM scenarios.
>   7. Interoperablity with java and .net.
>   8. Documentation
> Here is my +1 for a Sandesha2C 0.90 release.
>
> Thanks,
> Damitha

Deepal

Re: [VOTE] Sandesha2C 0.90 Release

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
+1

thanks,
Dinesh

On 4/22/07, Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> It is time to release Sandesha2C. I suggest this be done in parallel to
> Axis2c 1.0 release.
> This release is supposed to be used with the Axis2C 1.0 distribution
> which will be soon released.
>
> Features of this release include:
>
>   1.  Support for WS-ReliableMessaging in both client side and server
> side of Axis2C.
>         (according   the the WS-ReliableMessaging specification
> February 2005 and
>         WS-ReliableMessaging specification August 2006).
>   2. Pluggable storage framework.
>   3. Configurable delivery assurances. Eexactly once delivery assurance
> is guaranteed.
>   4. Support for both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2.
>   5. Client API, which provides features for both general and advance
> users.
>   6. Samples to test RM scenarios.
>   7. Interoperablity with java and .net.
>   8. Documentation
> Here is my +1 for a Sandesha2C 0.90 release.
>
> Thanks,
> Damitha

Dinesh Premalal
dinesh@wso2.com
WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/
GPG Key ID : A255955C
GPG Key Finger Print : C481 E5D4 C27E DC34 9257  0229 4F44 266E A255 955C

Re: [VOTE] Sandesha2C 0.90 Release

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the release , do you have any idea about the date ?

Thanks
Deepal

> Hi All,
>
> It is time to release Sandesha2C. I suggest this be done in parallel
> to Axis2c 1.0 release.
> This release is supposed to be used with the Axis2C 1.0 distribution
> which will be soon released.
>
> Features of this release include:
>
>   1.  Support for WS-ReliableMessaging in both client side and server
> side of Axis2C.
>         (according   the the WS-ReliableMessaging specification
> February 2005 and
>         WS-ReliableMessaging specification August 2006).
>   2. Pluggable storage framework.
>   3. Configurable delivery assurances. Eexactly once delivery
> assurance is guaranteed.
>   4. Support for both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2.
>   5. Client API, which provides features for both general and advance
> users.
>   6. Samples to test RM scenarios.
>   7. Interoperablity with java and .net.
>   8. Documentation
> Here is my +1 for a Sandesha2C 0.90 release.
>
> Thanks,
> Damitha

Deepal

Re: [VOTE] Sandesha2C 0.90 Release