Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by josephi <jo...@edmunds.com> on 2008/01/30 04:20:37 UTC

Cannot update node's property using JcrMappingTemplate

Greetings,

I am using org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.spring.JcrMappingTemplate to access the
repository.  I am able to create/read/delete the mapped object on to the
repository, but I cannot update.  There are no exception thrown or logged,
the jcrMappingTemplate.save() seems to execute successfully, but when I view
the repository, I do not see the updated value to the property.

The same update operation works when I using JCR api directly, but nothing
gets updated when I use the JcrMappingTemplate.

Has anyone experienced this behavior? Any advice and suggestion is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Cannot update node's property using JcrTemplate

Posted by Esteban Franqueiro <es...@bea.com>.
> I've been working on building up test cases around the ocm spring
> integration and have submitted a patch to upgrade the spring jcr
> implementation to jackrabbit 1.4. I'll investigate and ensure the test
> cases I'm working on cover all the basic CRUD operations.

Hi Paddy.
I'm using springmodules 0.6 jcr module and I'm having some dificulties with Jackrabbit 1.4.
What's the problem you're having?
Regards,

Esteban Franqueiro
esteban.franqueiro@bea.com

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Re: Cannot update node's property using JcrTemplate

Posted by Padraic Hannon <pi...@wasabicowboy.com>.
I've been working on building up test cases around the ocm spring
integration and have submitted a patch to upgrade the spring jcr
implementation to jackrabbit 1.4. I'll investigate and ensure the test
cases I'm working on cover all the basic CRUD operations.

-paddy

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.