Posted to dev@hop.apache.org by Matt Casters <ma...@neo4j.com.INVALID> on 2021/03/04 20:51:49 UTC

[DISCUSS] Hot Hop Hangout 4

Dear Hoppers,

On April 1st perhaps it would be cool to organise another Hot Hop Hangout.
Before then please help invite the wider Hop community to join the hangout
and to propose topics.
Suggestions are welcome on all fronts: date, topics, 3H4 awareness, ...

Cheers,
Matt

Re: [DISCUSS] Hot Hop Hangout 4

Posted by Bart Maertens <ba...@know.bi>.
Hi Everyone,

We've added a website page[1] to hold all information related to
community events.

The page also has a placeholder for the next Hot Hop Hangout sessions.

All we need now is an agenda for the first session on April, 1st ;-)
Let us know if there are any questions you'd like to see discussed, topics
you'd like to see covered, use cases or projects you'd like to show, ...

[1] http://hop.apache.org/community/events/

Regards,
Bart

Re: [DISCUSS] Hot Hop Hangout 4