Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Prabhu Joseph <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/26 00:51:41 UTC

YARN control on external Hadoop Streaming

Hi All,

  A Hadoop Streamin Job which runs on YARN, triggers separate external
processes and which can take more memory / CPU. Just want to check if there
any way we can control the resource Memory and CPU of external Process
through YARN.

Thanks,
Prabhu Joseph

Re: YARN control on external Hadoop Streaming

Posted by Prabhu Joseph <pr...@gmail.com>.
Found mapred.child.limit is the parameter i am looking for, but it seems it
is removed. Do anyone know why this parameter got removed.

Posted by Prabhu Joseph <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prabhu Joseph <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prabhu Joseph <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prabhu Joseph <pr...@gmail.com>.