Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sachin <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/18 15:53:38 UTC

Group Total

Hi ,

Here is an exmaple to get total value in footer. But i need to get this
value inside table for each grouped items as a separate column in the table.

  <display:table name="someList" varTotals="totals">
  <display:column property="itemName" group="1" />
  <display:column property="price" total="true"/>
  <display:footer>
  </display:footer>
</display:table>

Please help me on this. Is there any alternat way to do this without
using *total
*and *varTotal* attributes.

--
Satheesh.c

Re: Fwd: Group Total

Posted by Thomas Ramapuram <th...@gmail.com>.
Try Decorators.
   You will have to write java code and add the code as a decorator to
your table.
    Just look up the documentation in Dispyay tags.
    Regards,
    Thomas

Fwd: Group Total

Posted by Sachin <sa...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: Group Total

Posted by Sachin <sa...@gmail.com>.
Any help would be greatly appreciated ... pls..

I need the group total value in separate row in the table for each grouped
item.

Please help me on this.

--
Satheesh.c