Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "R. J. Wowk" <rr...@sasktel.net> on 2016/04/14 20:23:24 UTC

Recovering documents

April 14, 2016
Hello, OF member;

I was working on a very important file.  I was in the process of using
the Bold command and might have pressed it and shift with a B.  Then the
document disappeared and a new file was opened.  So, how do i get or
recover the file I was working on before those keys were inadvertently,
very fat figures I guess, were pressed.

A very important document.  How can I prevent this when working on other
VIP documents?

Tks for your help and have a good day!

Re: Recovering documents

Posted by Lucetta <lu...@lucetta.ca>.
Check recent documents in the drop down menu at the top of your screen.  You might find it there.

Good luck!

Re: Recovering documents

Posted by John Caruso <mi...@aol.com>.