Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by James Cook <ji...@iname.com> on 2000/10/11 16:37:23 UTC

Parsing

Is there a problem if my XSLT file contains a &nbsp;? Am I using a special
character that I don't know about. When my XSL file contains a &nbsp;, Xerces
throws the following SAX Exception:

Input XSL; Line 25; Column 19
XSL Error: Could not parse Input XSL document!, line 25, offset 19
XSL Error: SAX Exception, line 25, offset 19

XSL Header
==========
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">

Line 25
=======

jim

Re: Parsing

Posted by James Cook <ji...@iname.com>.
Thanks, that did the trick. Is this a bug, or is Xerces designed this way?

jim

RE: Parsing

Posted by Uma Shinde <us...@openmarket.com>.