Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by SOA Work <so...@web.de> on 2006/03/29 10:42:28 UTC

is axis an implementation of jax-rpc?

Hi,

I just want to know if axis is an implementation of jax-rpc?

I read the goals are compliance of jax-rpc 1.1.

But the jax-rpc specification talks about remote interfaces!

I'm a little confused.

Thx
Dominik

Re: is axis an implementation of jax-rpc?

Posted by ajax chelsea <aj...@gmail.com>.
Then does axis support HTTP GET/POST binding or MIME binding?

Posted by Mahen Perera <ma...@gmail.com>.
Dominik,

Posted by Dies Koper <di...@jp.fujitsu.com>.
Hello Dominik,

Axis 1.3 complies with JAX-RPC 1.1.
I think that Axis (the first versions) was finished before the JAX-RPC
1.1 spec came out, so the nomenclature might be different.

Regards,
Dies Koper