Posted to dev@age.apache.org by Eya Badal <ey...@apache.org> on 2022/08/11 14:13:21 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache AGE 1.1.0-rc0

Hello AGE community,

I would like to call a vote for releasing Apache AGE 1.1.0-rc0.
The first release for Apache AGE as a top-level project. Please
note that the location of the artifacts file has changed as
we are now a top-level project.

The release candidate has been tagged in GitHub as v1.1.0-rc0, available
here:
https://github.com/apache/age/tree/v1.1.0-rc0

Release Notes are here:
https://github.com/apache/age/releases/tag/v1.1.0-rc0

The release artifacts have been uploaded here(source, signature, and checksum):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/age/1.1.0.rc0/

Keys are in the KEYS file:
https://downloads.apache.org/age/KEYS

The git commit hash:
4db7cea9e1c94e591da42997a1ca61f507105c24

Some functionalities included and addressed in this release:
*Support for Agtype containment ops and GIN Indices.
*Add CALL [YIELD] grammar rules for the implementation of CALL procedures.
*VLE path variable integration performance patch.
*Improve WHERE clause performance and support index scans.
*Allow global graph contexts to see currentCommandIds.

Please review and vote. The vote will be open for at least 72 hours
and closes on Sunday, 14 August 2022, 7:20 AM PDT.

[ ] +1 Approve
[ ] +0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Disapprove (and the reason why)

Thank you,
Eya Badal

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache AGE 1.1.0-rc0

Posted by Eya Badal <ey...@apache.org>.
Thank you to everyone that voted. The vote to release Apache AGE 1.1.0 passed successfully. I will share the results shortly.

Best regards,
Eya

Posted by Muhammad Shoaib <mu...@gmail.com>.
+1 Non binding

--
Muhammad *Shoaib, PhD*
Data Scientist, Bioinformatician and AI Engineer

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache AGE 1.1.0-rc0

Posted by Nicholas Sorrell <ni...@cint.io>.
+1, well done!

--