Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> on 2004/08/25 22:46:06 UTC

Help! commons-dev is drowning in Gump messages!

Hundreds of Gump messages have been sent to the Jakarta commons-dev
mailing list in the last couple of days. We're drowning in them. Please
help!

--
Martin Cooper

Re: Help! commons-dev is drowning in Gump messages!

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Martin Cooper wrote:
>
>> Hundreds of Gump messages have been sent to the Jakarta commons-dev
>> mailing list in the last couple of days. We're drowning in them.
>> Please help!
>

> Sorry, you mail sat in moderation 'cos this address is not on the Gump
> list.
>
> Ok, sorry. Immediate action:
>
>         <!-- nag/ -->
>
> No more nags until I get my act together. Sorry for the *loud* noise.

avalon has been flooded with mail about "no longer an issue" lately too.

Ah, btw, when sending this "no longer an issue" thing, I don't think you
have to send the entire log too.

--
Stefano.

Re: Help! commons-dev is drowning in Gump messages!

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Martin Cooper wrote:

> Hundreds of Gump messages have been sent to the Jakarta commons-dev mailing
> list in the last couple of days. We're drowning in them. Please help!

Sorry, you mail sat in moderation 'cos this address is not on the Gump list.

Ok, sorry. Immediate action:

No more nags until I get my act together. Sorry for the *loud* noise.

regards

Adam