Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Scott Morgan <mo...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/24 17:57:02 UTC

Friendly URLs and tacos Partial library

Has anybody gotten the tacos library (specifically the Partial
components) working with the friendly URL hack described on the wiki?
There seem to be a couple of service attributes (renderPageName and
componentPageName) that are missing when the page/component is
rendered and I haven't been able to trace it yet.

thanks
scott

Re: Friendly URLs and tacos Partial library

Posted by Scott Morgan <mo...@gmail.com>.
Great.  That would be very helpful.

thanks
scott

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.

Re: Friendly URLs and tacos Partial library: Available

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.
Actually, I just took the Form class, copied the contents over and
changed what I needed. Viktor had taken another approach of subclassing
it. I would have done the same, but one of the methods I needed to
override was private, I think. So, I just copied the whole dang thing
over. If you diff it against Form.java, you'll see the real changes.

Jamie

Posted by Scott Morgan <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.