Posted to jcs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2007/06/12 21:14:44 UTC

[Fwd: Re: JCS 1.3 not in m1-repo]

Hi folks,

I asked for the whereabouts of the jcs-1.3.jar in the maven1 repository
and got the following response. How would we proceed? I tend to fix the
pom but changing the groupID would have the advantage of a unified
deploy for the next release. Please suggest.

Bye, Thomas.

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
I think the easiest way forward for this release will be to remove the
problem element from the m1 POM and re-sign it in-place.  For future
releases let's sync the groupId to org.apache.jcs.

Thanks a whole bunch Thomas for taking on the relatively thankless role
of Release Manager for JCS.  I am sure your efforts are appreciated by
many.  Let's also say a big thanks to Aaron too - clearly JCS is almost
entirely the result of his labour.

Scott