Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ryan Zhao <ry...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/10 09:31:44 UTC

Hello

Hi everyone!

My name is Ryan, and I'm very interested in this project and willing to
contribute to it.

Let me know if I can do something useful!

Re: Hello

Posted by Sergi Vladykin <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ryan!

You can take a look at [1] to get instructions on how start contributing
and get a list of "newbie" jira tickets.

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask here!

1. http://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#contribute

Sergi

Re: Hello

Posted by Alper Tekinalp <al...@evam.com>.
Hi.

You can choose issue from this list
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=labels%20%3D%20newbie%20and%20project%20%3D%20%22IGNITE%22

It contains issues labelled as newbie and good for a starting point.

Good luck and wellcome.

--
Alper Tekinalp

Software Developer

Evam Stream Analytics

Atatürk Mah.Turgut Özal Bulvarı Gardenya 1 Plaza 42/B K:4 Ataşehir / İSTANBUL

Tlf : +90216 688 45 46 Fax : +90216 688 45 47 Gsm:+90 536 222 76 01

www.evam.com