Posted to user@metron.apache.org by moshe jarusalem <tu...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/22 13:50:59 UTC

test framework

Hi All,
I wonder what kind of tests you are using to be sure any release of metron
robust enough.

Regards,

Re: test framework

Posted by moshe jarusalem <tu...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,
Would you guys promptly answer my query about the tests you perform before
releasing a version?
Do you do only unit and integration tests implemented in the code base? or
any other end to end tests.

I am planning to start contributing the project first starting by testing
and then code committing

regards,

Re: test framework

Posted by moshe jarusalem <tu...@gmail.com>.