Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Michael Hennebry <he...@web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu> on 2008/12/09 18:11:40 UTC

svnlook change

I've been told that there was change to
svnlook diff between verions 1.4 and 1.5 .
The change seems to have broken enforcer.py .
Where do I go to discover what svn's output formats are?
I was using enforcer.py rather blindly,
so this could be a major pain.

I have managed to discover that the first line
enforcer.py gets from svnlook diff begins "---".
The bar and the Modified: come at the end.

When I run svnlook diff from the command line,
the first line begins "Modified: ",
but I don't know how to run it on a transaction from the command line.

--
Michael   hennebry@web.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.