Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Verdin <ve...@agrocampus-rennes.fr> on 2005/01/05 12:06:09 UTC

mutlivaluefield widget doesn't record all the values selected.

Hi all !

I use CForms with the 2.1.5 version of Cocoon. I use the binding
framework to create an XML document with the values filled in the form.
Everything is perfect in the brave new world, except that the values
filled ine the mutltivaluefield widgets don't stay in the final document
if they are supposed to be transfered to an attribute. Only one of them
(always the last one) can be found in the document. I expected that with
it would create an attribute with several values seaprated by commas.

Did one of you meet this problem and - hopefully - find a solution ?

Regards,

David

--
David Verdin