Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by wickus <wi...@db.com> on 2007/08/22 21:10:57 UTC

Messages not dequeueing after broker restart.

Hi. I have ActiveMQ 4.1.1 integrated with JBoss 4.2.1 GA. I have a external
process sending messages onto an ActiveMQ queue where a JBoss MDB processes
them. If I start the sender AFTER JBoss is up, everything works fine.
However, if JBoss goes down and starts up again (the sender continued trying
to send messages), the messages go into the queue fine once JBoss is up
again, but they no longer get dequeued. JMX shows 1 active consumer
listening on the queue and my DispatchCount did increase by an amount equal
to my activation property maxMessagesPerSessions. However, the DequeueCount
stays zero and the QueueSize just keeps on growing. Will be grateful for any
help.