Posted to user@flink.apache.org by subash basnet <ya...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/21 15:42:53 UTC

define no. of nodes via source code

Hello all,

Using the flink-webclient we have the options to define no. of parallelism
and the same no.  i.e. taskmanager.numberOfTaskSlots is given in
flink-conf.yaml.

But, where can I define this no. of parallel task when running the examples
from IDE.

Best Regards,
Subash Basnet

Re: define no. of nodes via source code

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Subash,

you can use ExecutionEnvironment env = ...; env.setParallelism(dop) for
that.

Cheers,
Till
​