Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mark Bullathsinghalage Cooray <mb...@groupwise.swin.edu.au> on 2011/09/08 03:50:37 UTC

Problem Deploying Axis service Using Eclipse 3.6

Hi

I have been using Axis2 plugin for Eclipse to generate web services and deploy them.

Recently I have setup a ODE server in another folder that contains Tomcat that is running on a different port.

Since then I noticed that when I deploy the service using Eclipse it only gets stored in catalina_home/wtpwebapps and not gets in to the catalina_home/webapps/axis2/services as a .arr file. I have to copy the folder from catalina_home/wtpwebapps everytime.

any solution or setting that I have to make to fix the automatic deployment?

Regards,

Mark.