Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2011/08/04 19:55:04 UTC

[VOTE] CXF buildutils and xjc utils 2.4.0

With the upcoming 2.4.2, we need to get new releases of these projects to add
the @threadSafe option on the maven plugins to remove some various warnings in
Maven 3.    I'd like to get the votes for these out of the way now to make the
2.4.2 release smoother and quicker once we get WSS4J 1.6.2.

Tags:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/build-utils/tags/cxf-build-utils-2.4.0/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/xjc-utils/tags/xjc-utils-2.4.0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-007/

This vote will stay open for at least 72 hours.

Here is my +1

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] CXF buildutils and xjc utils 2.4.0

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Willem

[RESULT][VOTE] CXF buildutils and xjc utils 2.4.0

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
We have 8 +1 votes (7 binding) and no other votes.  This vote passes.   I'll
get the artifacts promoted and ready for the 2.4.2 release.

Posted by Jim Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
+1

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss

Re: [VOTE] CXF buildutils and xjc utils 2.4.0

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Jeff