Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/02 07:26:47 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Jira Public Signup Disabled

Folks,
New stuff now, INFRA has introduced a new Utility which can be used for
Jira id creation[1], It is mentioned over here as well in the
announcement[2] from Infra team.

Guess we should update our contributor docs[3] to reflect that and ask
folks to route their request via this util.

-Ayush

[1] https://selfserve.apache.org/jira-account.html
[2] https://infra.apache.org/blog/brand-new-selfserve-page.html
[3]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HowToContribute#HowToContribute-JIRA

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
I just updated the wiki [1] pointing to the new account creation form:
https://selfserve.apache.org/jira-account.html

I also logged INFRA-24306 [2] for the deletion of
jira-requests@hive.apache.org mailing list.

Best,
Stamatis

[1]