Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by resign <se...@yahoo.de> on 2012/08/28 07:44:29 UTC

T.5.2.6 Grid with paginator and Checkbox

Hi,
i have to biuld a grid with a "service" column, this column must contains a
checkbox, so user can select or deselect an row.
No problem so far.
But if i make the grid paggeble the grid "forget" my selects while i change
the page.
Is it possible to avoid this?
Send the grid an event ("SWITCH_PAGE"...), so i can handle it ?

Greetings,

resign

Re: T.5.2.6 Grid with paginator and Checkbox

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
As far as I can see, you have 3 options:
1. Fire an AJAX event when a checkbox is ticked and store the checkbox
values serverside (in the session?)
2. Use some javascript to save the checkbox values clientside (in a cookie?)
3. Include the checkbox values (as request parameters?) on the paging
(forward, back etc) URLS.