Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Kathy Ferro <he...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/12 03:23:34 UTC

multipleReferencesAllowed=false warning

Good Evening,

I got this warning message when running ctakes clinical pipeline.  It
doesn't give me the warning on every documents.

What file do I turn the setting to true?

WARNING: Message count: 128; Feature
org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textsem.Predicate:relations is marked
multipleReferencesAllowed=false, but it has multiple references.  These
will be serialized in duplicate. Message count indicates messages skipped
to avoid potential flooding. Set FINE logging level for stacktrace.

Thank you
Kathy

RE: multipleReferencesAllowed=false warning [EXTERNAL]

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Kathy,

I don't know if the warning indicates a problem for you, but just in case ...

In the ctakes-type-system module there is a file named TypeSystem.xml in main/resources/.../types/
That file defines types used by ctakes, oncluding the property multipleReferecesAllowed.

Sean