Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jörn Gebhardt <Jo...@ptv.de> on 2004/03/05 13:01:27 UTC

pom.getPluginContext()

Hi,

I've written my own plugin from where I want to access the properties of
another plugin (e.g.
${pom.getPluginContext('maven-test-plugin').getVariable('maven.test.reportsD
irectory')}, however this doesn't seem to work any more (I'm pretty sure it
worked before).

I'm using Maven 1.0-rc1 on a Windows2000 machine.

I've found some mails in the mail archive (see
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=users@maven.apache.org&m
sgId=808285) about this topic, but didn't find any solution.

Does anybody know, how I can get around this problem? The maven:pluginVar
tag doesn't seem to be in 1.0-rc1.

Thanks in advance,
Joern