Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org> on 2004/03/09 13:28:10 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/datatype/validationruleimpl ValueCountValidationRule.java

Thanks Jörg. I thought Eclipse had already done those updates for us ...
strange ...

--
Reinhard

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 09.03.2004 13:28, Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> Thanks Jörg. I thought Eclipse had already done those updates for us ...
> strange ...

If you used the refactor thing, you have to set a switch "in javadoc" IIRC.

Jörg