Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Amir Hossein Sharifzadeh <am...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/13 14:23:03 UTC

How to insert image in word using Apache POI HWPF

Dear POI developers,

I am new in POI HWPF component.
Can any one of you give me an idea how to insert an image in word using HWPF
files. I am converting my image file in to byte stream and sending into
Picture object by writeImageContent()e But after running the program my
image is not copied in the desired document. Instead it is showing some
garbage characters.
Can any one help me in this issue. I would be pleased in any sample code is
provided.

With the best,
-- Amir

Re: How to insert image in word using Apache POI HWPF