Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/12 03:00:56 UTC

Click 2.2.0-RC1 build available for testing

Hi all,

I've published the latest build at people.apache.org[1].

Feel free to take it for a spin and report any issues you find. You'll find the new features in the
"RoadMap & Changes" page:

   /documentation/docs/roadmap-changes.html

If there are no major issues reported, I'll push it out as the official 2.2.0 RC1.

kind regards

bob

[1]: http://people.apache.org/~sabob/click/click/2.2.0-RC1/dist/

Re: Click 2.2.0-RC1 build available for testing

Posted by easydoor <ch...@valdoise.fr>.

> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Bob Schellink <sabob1 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've published the latest build at people.apache.org[1].
> >
> > Feel free to take it for a spin and report any issues you find. You'll find
> > the new features in the "RoadMap & Changes" page:
> >
> >  /documentation/docs/roadmap-changes.html
> >
> > If there are no major issues reported, I'll push it out as the official
> > 2.2.0 RC1.
> >
> > kind regards
> >
> > bob
> >
> > [1]: http://people.apache.org/~sabob/click/click/2.2.0-RC1/dist/

Hi Bob,

When i use this latest build, i have the following error :

[Click] [debug] automapped pages:
java.lang.VerifyError: class vdo.epi.page.ActionPage overrides final method

Thanks for your help

The dynamicForm and Fields will help me well !

Thank you in advance for your work, i like Click !

Re: Click 2.2.0-RC1 build available for testing

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great news.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
I've found quite a serious bug with autobinding in stateful pages where subsequent requests fails as
the variable is already found in the Page model. Once this is fixed I think we can push out the
official RC1.

kind regards

bob

Posted by AndreyRybin <ap...@gmail.com>.