Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frédéric FACHINETTI <fa...@osb.pf> on 2004/09/14 04:07:06 UTC

cewolf and jetspeed rundata [typo corrected]

Hi all,
I am trying to use cewolf with dynamics data provided by jetspeed but i
have the following problem. I don't know how to send my data coming
from portlet to cewolf.
                                                                                                                                                                       I can get my data provided by the xreg in the BuildNormalContext  method.
                                                                                                                                                                       And i am trying to send them to the jsp with the rundata object.

    Object dataset = new Object();
    dataset = this.produceDataset(null);
        rundata.getRequest().setAttribute("MonDataSet", dataset);
        setTemplate(rundata, "cewolf/perso_graph.jsp");

In the perso_graph.jsp
                                                                                                                                                                       <%@page contentType="text/html"%>
<%@taglib uri='/WEB-INF/cewolf.tld' prefix='cewolf' %>
<%@taglib uri='/WEB-INF/templates/jsp/tld/template.tld'
prefix='jetspeed' %>
<%@page import="java.sql.*"%>
<%@page import="java.util.*"%>
<%
    Object mesdata = (Object) request.getAttribute("MonDataSet");
%>
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Perso Cewolf </TITLE>
<link href="cewolf.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor="#DDE8F2">
<cewolf:chart
    id="line"
    title="Mes statistique"
    type="line"
    xaxislabel="axe des x"
    yaxislabel="axe des y">
    <cewolf:data>
        <cewolf:producer id='<%=mesdata%>'/>
    </cewolf:data>
</cewolf:chart>
<cewolf:img chartid="line" renderer="cewolf" width="400" height="300">
    <cewolf:map linkgeneratorid='<%=mesdata%>'
tooltipgeneratorid='<%=mesdata%>'/>
</cewolf:img>
<P>
</BODY>
</HTML>
Here are the log :

/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.29/work/Standalone/localhost/Mysql/WEB-INF/templates/jsp/portlets/html/cewolf/perso_graph_jsp.java:121: setId(java.lang.String) in javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.TagSupport cannot be applied to (java.lang.Object)
              _jspx_th_cewolf_producer_0.setId(mesdata);

In fact i don't know how to use my object who is created in my servlet
into my jsp.
When i am using a useBean it s working fine but it is a new object and i
need an Object coming from the servlet !

<jsp:useBean id="pageViews"
class="de.laures.cewolf.example.PageViewCountData"/>

Any idea?

Txs a lot.

Fred

O.S.B
Oceanienne de Services Bancaires

BP 9178 Motu Uta
98715 Papeete
Tahiti - Polynesie Francaise

Site : http://www.osb.pf
Tel : (689) 54 08 00
Fax : (689) 41 34 08
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels.
Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en
avertir immediatement l'expediteur.
Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination,
toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite,
sauf autorisation expresse.
L'Internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message,
l'OSB decline toute responsabilite au titre de ce message, dans
l'hypothese ou il aurait ete modifie ou infeste par un virus.

AW: cewolf and jetspeed rundata [typo corrected]

Posted by Danny <dg...@mms-dresden.de>.
you have to add the following line:

    pageContext.setAttribute("monChart",mesdata);

producer id is then "monChart", that means
>         <cewolf:producer id='<%=mesdata%>'/>
will become
>         <cewolf:producer id='monChart'/>

And there you go!