Posted to users@maven.apache.org by bettypop <ya...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/04 10:53:56 UTC

RE: How can I trigger a makefile through Maven? is there any plugin for this?

Actually there are existing makefiles that we want to use, instead of
converting them again into xml files. So I want to know how I can use my
makefiles in Maven. I read up on the *Maven Make Orchestration Plugin*. But
there are very less resources on the net about it. Can anyone throw some
light on how I can use Maven Make Orchestration Plugin to include makefiles
in my Maven build life cycle?

Re: How can I trigger a makefile through Maven? is there any plugin for this?

Posted by Ed Hillmann <ed...@gmail.com>.
Use the native plugin?

http://mojo.codehaus.org/maven-native/native-maven-plugin/

I've never used this, so I'm not much more help than supplying the URL

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 10:19 PM, huseyn <hd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have eigtht libraries. There are very dependieces. I use c/c++ and
> makefile. How can I solve the problem of dependency?  Can you help me?

Please start your own email thread ad don't hijack threads
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thread%20Hijacking&defid=6353149
(p.s. following up on some of the answers to this thread might be
worthwhile too)

RE: How can I trigger a makefile through Maven? is there any plugin for this?