Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by 吴少 <wu...@qq.com> on 2019/02/21 01:29:35 UTC

How to map phoenix field to hbase timestamp of column family?

In some scenarios, one general Phoenix field need to be mapped to the timestamp of the HBase column family. If so ,I can read and write HBase's timestamp . Any one can help me?

Re: How to map phoenix field to hbase timestamp of column family?

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
See ROW_TIMESTAMP on phoenix.apache.org