Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by AndyW <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/02 14:43:51 UTC

Re: Problem setting up form based authentication with Shiro, Guice, Jersey, Jetty, no shiro.ini

Hi Jared, and anyone else who might be interested in getting Shiro, Guice and
Jetty to play nicely together. I've stripped this down to a very simple web
app that demonstrates the problem I'm facing, and published the source onto
github at https://github.com/AndyWi/GuiceJerseyJettyShiroExample. Please
feel free to take a look if you're interested - I'd be very appreciative of
any feedback, especially if it helps me get past this massive roadblock. I
can't quite yet believe that Form based authentication isn't possible in the
Guice-Jersey-Jetty-Shiro stack, but I've been struggling with this for a few
weeks now and unfortunately I'm starting to come to that conclusion.

Re: Problem setting up form based authentication with Shiro, Guice, Jersey, Jetty, no shiro.ini

Posted by AndyW <an...@gmail.com>.
This works great, thanks Milan.

Re: Problem setting up form based authentication with Shiro, Guice, Jersey, Jetty, no shiro.ini

Posted by Milan Baran <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

check my pull request on github. Hope, it will work for you.