Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/06/06 04:34:54 UTC

Re: The Embedder as our only export interface (was: Re: svn commit: r543671 - in /maven/components/trunk: maven-core/ maven-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/core/monitor/event/ maven-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/core/monitor/logging/ maven-

That's a separate discussion, if you want to release 2.1 tomorrow I'm
all for it, but I don't see how my changes refactor everything. I kept
the old classes deprecated and they extend the new ones so behavior is
exactly the same, of all the changes in trunk this is not the riskiest
one by far. But as I said if you want 2.1-alpha1 tomorrow and push my
changes to alpha 2 I'm more than happy to do it like that.