Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by ma...@erixzon.se on 2000/09/27 19:38:38 UTC

SegFault with Apache::Include

I am having some problems with Apache::Include.
When I include more than one file with it, the httpd seg faults.
The script can be as simple as this:

#!/usr/bin/perl
use Apache::Include ();
print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
Apache::Include->virtual('/perl-bin/helloworld');
Apache::Include->virtual('/perl-bin/helloworld');

Where /perl-bin/helloworld only prints "Hello World".
This gives me
 [notice] child pid 588 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

It works fine when I only include one script.

I've been trying to trace and debug, but I get nowhere.
Do anyone know a solution for this?
I'm using Apache/1.3.12 , Linux

Thanks in advance / Magnus