Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Maurice Howe <ma...@stny.rr.com> on 2014/06/13 22:22:30 UTC

Is dnld broken?

I'm trying to download AOO to an HP Pavilion running Vista.  Several
SourceForge hubs appear to dnld AOO but then say "...could not be
downloaded..."
Surely all the dnld sites can't be broken.  More like "operator error," eh?
Any ideas?

Cheers,
Maurice Howe

Re: Is dnld broken?

Posted by Buck <cf...@tds.net>.
Hey Maurice,

Which version are you trying to download, and are you trying this from the
OO web page (recommended).

Buck