Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Aaron <aa...@femmegeneration.com> on 2004/11/22 07:15:04 UTC

[users@httpd] .jsp pages displaying code. apache 2.0

This is my first post to this list.  I read the rules and will try
to "be excellent" :)

I'm pretty much a newb at running apache, but i think ive got things
under control...except for one problen..

Heres my configuration for starters:
Win 2k server
Apache 2.0
Tomcat 4.1.X.x
mod_jk_x_x.dll.

all web files are located in c:\tomcat_4.1\tomcat\webapps\
apache is located here c:\apache\apache2\conf\httpd.conf

I have a server that i connect to via remote desktop.
When i try to access my jsp sites via localhost i do not have a
problem. Everything works fine.
However if i try to access them with the i.p i set up in httpd.conf
(virtual host) I get either the entire jsp code displaying or a prompt
for "open file or save as". This only happens when i try to
access .jsp pages via i.p. html files work fine with the i.p.

does anyone have any advice on this? I've checked everywhere and have
found nothing.

Technically the pages work, on localhost. So why wouldnt they work
when access with the i.P? Everything is there. What is the difference?

I'm getting to the point where im going to start crying like a little
girl.

Thanks in advance.

I hope I convered all the information needed to understand/resolve
this issue.

Re: [users@httpd] .jsp pages displaying code. apache 2.0

Posted by Tim Burden <Ti...@Burden.ca>.
I think you need to send the portion of the config file relating to "the i.p

Posted by Ralf Glauberman <rg...@michaeli-gymnasium.de>.
anything relevant in the logs? what does your config look like? what happens
if you access the pages via http://127.0.0.1/ instead of localhost?

[users@httpd] Help Needed to set Error Response Code

Posted by RAJESH SEGU <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hai Guys!

I am writing a small module and i am doing some checks
in it, and i would like to set Error Response Codes
using in the module itself. Can i achieve this.

ONe more doubt is, how would i capture the
Output(RESPONSE) of a perticular request. Please send
me some explanation or some sample code if possible.

Thanks In Advance!

Urs SEgu Rajesh

=====
Cheers and Regards!Segu Rajesh