Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Sérgio Correia <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/16 18:54:55 UTC

Spring Embedded OpenEJB

Hello,

I’m using Spring Embedded OpenEJB as an execution environment for EJB
integration tests.

Is it possible to use other transaction manager than
“org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.GeronimoTransactionManager” that is
mentioned in the documentation?

Thanks for your help,

Sérgio

Re: Spring Embedded OpenEJB

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Apr 16, 2009, at 9:54 AM, Sérgio Correia wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I’m using Spring Embedded OpenEJB as an execution environment for EJB
> integration tests.
>

> Is it possible to use other transaction manager than
> “org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.GeronimoTransactionManager”
> that is
> mentioned in the documentation?

Hi Sérgio,

I looked around and it appears if you declare a bean in your spring
xml that is of type javax.transaction.TransactionManager, it should
automatically get picked up and used.

This spring xml used in a test case might be better "documentation" :

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/tags/openejb-3.1/container/openejb-spring/src/test/resources/org/apache/openejb/spring/spring.xml

Definitely let us know if it doesn't work.

-David