Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2003/08/22 23:50:11 UTC

Re: ApacheCon US 2003

Michael Crawford wrote:
> Can some one please verify that ApacheCon starts on a Sunday? I just want to
> be sure it's not a typo.

yep, the tutorials are on synday.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Re: ApacheCon US 2003

Posted by Lars Eilebrecht <la...@hyperreal.org>.
According to Ceki Gülcü:

> It is obvious o me how we can have a 3 day conference on from the 16th to
> the 19th -- that's 4 days not 3.

16th is the tutorial day. The normal sessions are 17th to 19th (Monday to
Wednesday).

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                  - "You cannot kill time without
lars@hyperreal.org               - injuring eternity." (Thoreau)

Re: ApacheCon US 2003

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
It is obvious o me how we can have a 3 day conference on from the 16th to
the 19th -- that's 4 days not 3.

The following is from the "About Apachecon 2003" web-page:

ApacheCon US 2003

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Conference: 16-19 November 2003 Exhibition:

We're gathering the entire Apache community to share the most relevant
and emerging developments. As Apache gains unprecedented adoption
within the open source developer community, new projects and
initiatives will play an ever-increasing role in how Web technologies
are deployed.

Come meet fellow Open Source Enthusiasts. Come immerse yourself in 3
days of Apache intelligence. ApacheCon US 2003is the only Apache event
to be fully supported by the Apache Software Foundation. Apache
founders and leading contributors have designed the technical program,
which fills the three days with valuable opportunities to learn.

At 05:50 PM 8/22/2003 -0400, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>Michael Crawford wrote:
> > Can some one please verify that ApacheCon starts on a Sunday? I just
> want to
> > be sure it's not a typo.
>
>yep, the tutorials are on synday.
>--
>#ken    P-)}
>
>Ken Coar, Sanagendamgagwedweinini  http://Golux.Com/coar/
>Author, developer, opinionist      http://Apache-Server.Com/
>
>"Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Ceki Gülcü

      See you in November at ApacheCon US 2003 in Las Vegas.
      http://apachecon.com/