Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Dário Oliveros <ol...@cpqd.com.br> on 2007/12/13 14:47:59 UTC

Support for XMLRPC

Hi all,

I've recently faced a situation where I needed to know all artifacts that
would depend on a given project. Since Archiva keeps that information, I've
decided to add support for XMLRPC by reusing code from Continuum and making
proper adjustments.
Basically it offers two services one for retrieving dependencies of a given
artifact and the other, the dependees, i.e., projects that have this
artifact as a dependency.

I posted a new comment to http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-206 and
attached all related files.

Hope it helps.