Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/13 20:47:41 UTC

Fwd: ApacheCon NA 2015 Travel Assistance Applications now open!

Reza,

I guess you also got it via the committer alias?

Do  you think you could make it to propose DeviceMap to ApacheCon US
2015?;-)

US based speakers are likely to get TAC support if it helped you, I spoke
to Jan and he said, for Europeans it is too far/much in most cases.

Regards,
Werner