Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Emmanuel Charpentier <em...@free.fr> on 2004/06/24 18:12:26 UTC

CForms or source-write for docbook edition

  Hi guys

  cocoon is great, I've been using it for a while on two projects for a
  few years now (http://opencartable.org and
  http://echarp.dyndns.org:369).

  Today I need to develop a way for teachers to edit docbook files.
  For that two steps are envisioned:
  1/ edit the docbook structure (book/article/part/chapter/section...)
  2/ edit a chunk (title/para/emphasize...)

  The chunk should be tackled with CForms and some wiki syntax for the
  text itself (radeox possibly).

  How can the structure be managed, CForms or write-source? A
  combination?

  Any suggestion to reduce the number of bad choices I make? :)

  echarp