Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by amardeep <am...@espireinfo.com> on 2007/11/20 10:38:21 UTC

Stub generated is not proper,few important classesare missing

Hi All,
  please help me out,the stub which i got generated is not proper i feel.
on executing the code
  wsdl2java -u -ss -g  -uri http://............................   -o (o/p
path)
  i get the following error though my files are created,how to resolve this
plz help.

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException
: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGener
ationEngine.java:265)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetExcepti
on
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(Simp
leDBExtension.java:53)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGener
ationEngine.java:218)
        ... 2 more
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(Simp
leDBExtension.java:50)
        ... 3 more
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException:
{http://schemas.x
mlsoap.org/soap/encoding/}Array is not supported.
        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.findClassName(SchemaCompiler.j
ava:819)
        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexContent(SchemaCo
mpiler.java:1201)
        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processContentModel(SchemaComp
iler.java:1077)
        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType(SchemaCompi
ler.java:993)
        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processNamedComplexSchemaType(
SchemaCompiler.java:914)
        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:32
7)
        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:21
2)
        at
org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(ExtensionUtility.java
:80)

thanks,
Amardeep

Re: Stub generated is not proper,few important classesare missing

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 22, 2007 4:51 PM, amardeep <am...@espireinfo.com> wrote:

> Hi Amila,
> But how to resolve this,
>
> My stub doesn't contain few classes.Finally i had to move to Axis1.4.
> Please help.
> I do feel Axis 2 is better
> Waiting............
Since lot of people asking this feature we will look forward to add
this to Axis2 1.4. So If you could create a
jira with your wsdl it would be very usefull.

thanks,
Amila.

> [...]
> >> mpiler.java:1201)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processContentModel(SchemaComp
> >> iler.java:1077)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType(SchemaCompi
> >> ler.java:993)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processNamedComplexSchemaType(
> >> SchemaCompiler.java:914)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:32
> >> 7)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:21
> >> 2)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(ExtensionUtility.java

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Stub generated is not proper,few important classesare missing

Posted by amardeep <am...@espireinfo.com>.
Hi Amila,

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> mpiler.java:1201)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processContentModel(SchemaComp
> iler.java:1077)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType(SchemaCompi
> ler.java:993)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processNamedComplexSchemaType(
> SchemaCompiler.java:914)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:32
> 7)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:21
> 2)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(ExtensionUtility.java

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.