Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by indiancomet <fa...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/03 17:39:23 UTC

Tapestry Bootstrap : Autocomplete dropdown style

The style for jquery/Autocomplete is does not appear as that of a Bootstrap
autocomplete.
I can see that it is inheriting the style from jQuery (Tapestry-jQuery). [It
is a shade of yellow rather being a shade of blue]
I was hoping the Tapestry-Bootstrap should override that style rather than
me having to override that.

Re: Tapestry Bootstrap : Autocomplete dropdown style

Posted by trsvax <tr...@gmail.com>.
If you want to convert the existing autocomplete mixin take a look at any of
the providers in com.trsvax.bootstrap.services.bootstrapprovider. You need a
new one that uses a visitor to find the objects in the DOM and convert them
to what bootstrap wants. The FormProvider would be a good place to start.

Re: Tapestry Bootstrap : Autocomplete dropdown style

Posted by indiancomet <fa...@gmail.com>.
Sure. I did fork the repo yesterday. Would you care to point me to which
files i should be focussing on.

Re: Tapestry Bootstrap : Autocomplete dropdown style

Posted by trsvax <tr...@gmail.com>.
I just have not gotten to that component yet. I'd gladly take a look at a
pull request.