Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gr...@verizon.net> on 2007/04/20 00:10:02 UTC

Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/apache/commons/codec/DecoderException

I am unsure why this is happening--the classloader should be picking up
that class.  One possible option for you is to place the JAR file within
your service archive (line 174 of here[1]) instead of the Axis2 web
directory to see if that fixes the problem, but again, placing it in
web-inf/lib should be working anyway.

Also, as a sanity check, best to open up that JAR file and make sure the
class that error message is saying it can't find is indeed there.

HTH,
Glen

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/xdocs/1_1/quickstartguide.html?annotate=523960

Axis2: Invoking another webservice from another webservice.

Posted by Inder Dhillon <dh...@cs.dal.ca>.
Hello

I have one question that can we invoke a web service from inside of another
web service. As I tried this out but am not successful.
As What I did was that I extracted the information from soap message and
then based on that information I want to invoke another web service. Can
anyone suggest me how should I proceed?

Thanks
Inder